bpolynomial – Drawing polynomial functions of up to order 3
This METAPOST package helps plotting polynomial and root functions up to order three. The package provides macros to calculate Bézier curves exactly matching a given constant, linear, quadratic or cubic polynomial, or square or cubic root function. In addition, tangents on all functions and derivatives of polynomials can be calculated.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as bpolynomial|
|MiKTeX as bpolynomial|
plot a representation of a function
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (200.7k).
- 2007-12-17 CTAN package update: bpolynomial
- 2007-11-29 CTAN package update: bpolynomial
- 2007-11-27 CTAN has a new package: bpolynomial
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- metapost-matlab: METAPOST data plotting in Matlab style
- epsincl: Include EPS in METAPOST figures
- featpost: METAPOST macros for 3D
- threeddice: Create images of dice with one, two, or three faces showing, using METAPOST