jfontmaps – Font maps and configuration tools for Japanese fonts
The package offers font maps, and supporting material, that make various Japanese fonts available to users of (u)ptex and related programs or formats.
The package does not ship any of the fonts mentioned in the documentation, but only map files for use with dvipdfmx; the user must obtain the other fonts separately. The first exception is that ipa and ipaex the respective fonts a shipped as part of the TeX Live distribution and are available for free. The other exception is that the Yu Mincho/Gothic fonts are available to Windows and MacOSX users, as part of their operating system distribution.
|License||Free license not otherwise listed, or more than one free license applies|
|Copyright||2011–2016 Norbert Preining
|Contained in||TeX Live as jfontmaps|
font selection, mapping, etc.
support for typesetting Japanese
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (550.3k).
- 2016-11-09 CTAN update: jfontmaps
- 2016-09-30 CTAN update: jfontmaps
- 2015-09-26 CTAN update: jfontmaps
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- zxjafbfont: Fallback CJK font support for xeCJK
- pxbase: Tools for use with (u)pLaTeX
- ptex: A TeX system for publishing in Japanese
- zxjatype: Standard conforming typesetting of Japanese, for XeLaTeX