japanese-otf-uptex – Support for Japanese OTF files in upLaTeX
The bundle offers support of the fonts in the japanese-otf package, for use with the UpTeX distribution (version 0.20 or later).
Simplified BSD License
|Contained in||TeX Live as japanese-otf-uptex|
fonts for far eastern languages (Chinese, Japanese and Korean)
font selection, mapping, etc.
support for typesetting Japanese
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (28.3M).
- 2013-11-21 CTAN update: japanese-otf-uptex
- 2013-04-15 CTAN Update: japanese-otf-uptex
- 2012-02-21 CTAN Update: japanese-otf-uptex
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- japanese-otf: Advanced font selection for platex and its friends
- cjk: CJK language support
- zhmcjk: Simplify configuration of CJK installations for Chinese
- bxcjkjatype: Typeset Japanese with pdfLaTeX and CJK