incgraph – Sophisticated graphics inclusion in a PDF document
The package provides tools for including graphics at the full size of the output medium, or for creating “pages” whose size is that of the graphic they contain. A principal use case is documents that require inclusion of (potentially many) scans or photographs. Bookmarking is especially supported.
The tool box has basic macros and a ‘convenience’ user interface that wraps \includegraphics.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2012–2015 Thomas F. Sturm
|Maintainer||Thomas F. Sturm
|Contained in||TeX Live as incgraph|
|MiKTeX as incgraph|
include external graphics
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.0M).
- 2015-03-30 CTAN Update: incgraph
- 2012-10-01 CTAN Update: incgraph
- 2012-06-21 New on CTAN: incgraph
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- graphicxsp: An extension of the graphicx package
- graphfig: Simpler graphic, subfigure and float
- graphicx-psmin: Reduce size of PostScript files by not repeating images
- graphics: Standard LaTeX graphics