GraphicxSP – An extension of the graphicx package
GraphicxSP embeds a graphic file in a PDF document in such a way that the author may re-use that same graphics without significantly increasing the file size. GraphicxSP also supports the Adobe transparency model.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Maintainer||Donald P. Story
|Contained in||MiKTeX as graphicxsp|
include external graphics
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (683.0k).
- 2007-09-20 CTAN package location change: GraphicxSP
- 2007-09-18 CTAN has a new package: GraphicxSP
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- rviewport: Relative Viewport for Graphics Inclusion
- graphfig: Simpler graphic, subfigure and float
- graphicx: Enhanced support for graphics
- psbox: PostScript box macros, etc