pdfpages – Include PDF documents in LaTeX
This package simplifies the inclusion of external multi-page PDF documents in LaTeX documents. Pages may be freely selected and similar to psnup it is possible to put several logical pages onto each sheet of paper. Furthermore a lot of hypertext features like hyperlinks and article threads are provided. The package supports pdfTeX (pdfLaTeX) and VTeX. With VTeX it is even possible to use this package to insert PostScript files, in addition to PDF files.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2001–2017 Andreas Matthias
|Contained in||TeX Live as pdfpages|
|MiKTeX as pdfpages|
include external graphics
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (345.6k).
- 2016-12-12 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2016-04-15 CTAN update: pdfpages
- 2015-04-18 CTAN Update: pdfpages
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- graphbox: Extend graphicx to improve placement of graphics
- graphicx-psmin: Reduce size of PostScript files by not repeating images
- graphicxsp: An extension of the graphicx package
- psbox: PostScript box macros, etc