fig2vect – Yet another Fig to vector converter
This package is now distributed as part of the dktools bundle.The fig2vect program converts figures from jFig, XFig and WinFig to METAPOST, EPS, PDF, TeX and SVG. Program highlights:
- Designed for use with LaTeX/pdfLaTeX. Handling of special text is left up to LaTeX, for non-special text you can choose whether or not to use LaTeX.
- Use the fonts exactly as specified in the Fig file.
- Convert to use fonts in the same features (serif/sans-serif/monospaced, normal/bold, upright/italic), which allows use of the same font families in the graphics as in the document where the graphics is included.
- Write no font selection commands (text contains commands itself if necessary).
- X-splines are approximated by a sequence of Bezier spline segments.
- Fill patterns are drawn by vector graphics operations.
- Image width and height are found by inspecting graphics elements (except texts), the paper format name is not used here.
|License||Free license not otherwise listed, or more than one free license applies|
|Copyright||2004-2005 Dirk Krause|
convert a foreign graphics format for use with TeX|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (13.6M).