dot2tex – Convert graphs generated by Graphviz to LaTeX friendly formats
Dot2tex is a tool for converting graphs rendered by Graphviz to formats that can be used with LaTeX.
The purpose of dot2tex is to give graphs generated by Graphviz a more LaTeX friendly look and feel. This is accomplished by converting xdot output from Graphviz to a series of TikZ and PGF, or PSTricks commands. This approach allows:
- Typesetting labels with LaTeX, allowing mathematical notation;
- Using native PSTricks and PGF/TikZ commands for drawing arrows; and
- Using backend specific styles to customize the output.
Dot2tex requires a Python interpreter v2.4 or better.
|License||Free license not otherwise listed, or more than one free license applies|
|Maintainer||Kjell Magne Fauske|
import files in a non-TeX (or different TeX) format|
graphics (support packages)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (602.9k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dot2texi: Create graphs within LaTeX using the dot2tex tool
- word2tex: Convert TeX/MSWord to LaTeX
- easylatex: Faster and simpler writing of LaTeX documents
- mctex: Convert VAXIMA output to (La)TeX code