mf-ps – METAFONT-PostScript conversions
A METAFONT support package including:
- epstomf, a tiny AWK script for converting EPS files into METAFONT;
- mftoeps for generating (encapsulated) PostScript files readable, e.g., by CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator and Fontographer;
- a collection of routines (in folder progs) for converting METAFONT-coded graphics into encapsulated PostScript; and
- roex.mf, which provides METAFONT macros for removing overlaps and expanding strokes.
In mftoeps, METAFONT writes PostScript code to a log-file, from which it may be extracted by either TeX or AWK.
|License||Public Domain Software|
convert a foreign graphics format for use with TeX|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (90.1k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fig2mfpic: Convert fig output to mfpic
- sketch: A 3d sketch language translator
- svg: Include and extract SVG pictures using Inkscape
- psrip: Extract images from PostScript files