LaTable – A near-WYSIWYG editor for LaTeX tables
A LaTeX table editor for Windows machines with the following features:
- real-time LaTeX code preview;
- limited clipboard support for import/export into other spreadsheet and text editors;
- CSV support;
- support for ‘tabular’, ‘array’ and custom environments;
- custom column formats.
|Licenses||Do Not Sell Except by Arrangement|
|Maintainer||Alex A. Denisov|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (500.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- autoview: Maintain a Ghostscript view of emacs buffer
- led: An environment for LaTeX document development
- mewltx: MicroEmacs for Windows LaTeX interface
- redit: Menu-based editor