Announcements for SemanTeX
- 2020-11-06 CTAN Update: SemanTeX
- 2020-10-31 CTAN update: SemanTeX
- 2020-10-08 CTAN Update: SemanTeX
- 2020-10-04 CTAN Update: SemanTeX
- 2020-09-28 CTAN Update: SemanTeX
- 2020-09-14 CTAN Update: SemanTeX
- 2020-09-11 CTAN Update: SemanTeX
- 2020-09-09 CTAN update: SemanTeX
- 2020-09-08 CTAN update: SemanTeX
- 2020-07-22 CTAN Update: SemanTeX
- 2020-07-08 CTAN Update: SemanTeX
- 2020-07-07 CTAN Update: SemanTeX
- 2020-05-31 New on CTAN: semantex
SemanTeX – Semantic, keyval-based mathematics
The SemanTeX package for LaTeX delivers a more semantic, systematized way of writing mathematics, compared to the classical math syntax in LaTeX. The system uses keyval syntax, and the user can define their own keys and customize the system down to the last detail. At the same time, care has been taken to make the syntax as simple, natural, practical, and lightweight as possible.
Furthermore, the package has a companion package, called stripsemantex, which allows you to completely strip your documents of SemanTeX markup to prepare them e.g. for publication.
The package is still in beta, but is considered feature-complete and more or less stable, so using it at this point should be safe. Still, suggestions, ideas, and bug reports are more than welcome!
|Copyright||2020 Sebastian Ørsted|