Announcements for ctanify
- 2017-01-17 CTAN update: ctanify
- 2016-01-30 CTAN Update: ctanify
- 2015-12-01 CTAN Update: ctanify
- 2015-09-12 CTAN Update: ctanify
- 2015-06-19 CTAN update: ctanify
- 2014-12-23 CTAN update: ctanify
- 2013-06-20 CTAN Update: ctanify
- 2013-05-19 CTAn Update: ctanify
- 2009-08-16 CTAN update: ctanify
- 2009-01-02 CTAN has a new package: ctanify
ctanify – Prepare a package for upload to CTAN
Given a list of filenames, ctanify creates a tarball (a .tar.gz file) with the files laid out in CTAN’s preferred structure.
By default this tarball additionally contains a ZIP (.zip) file with copies of all files laid out in the standard TeX Directory Structure (TDS), which may be used by those intending to install the package, or by those who need to incorporate it in a distribution. (The TDS ZIP file will be installed in the CTAN install/ tree.)
Given that CTAN and TeX Live are not fond of .tds.zip files for small and/or otherwise straightforward packages, ctanify has now been provided with an option that prevents the creation and inclusion of such a .tds.zip file.