CTAN update: pkgcheck
2019-06-30 (1.7.0) - when symlinks occur in e0025 they are reported as files - improved error message e0025 now displaying the paths of the affected files/directories/symlinks - if a found http(s) link ends with "`" then the trailing "`" will be discarded - compiled with rust edition 2018
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/pkgcheck More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/pkgcheck
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
pkgcheck – CTAN package checker
Packages uploaded to CTAN will be checked by the CTAN team before they get installed.
This package provides the pkgckeck command line utility used by CTAN members for carrying out those checks that can be performed in an automated way.
pkgcheck is a 64-bit static Linux binary, and runs out of the box. The only prerequisites are that unzip and pdfinfo be available.
A Windows version is not planned.
|Copyright||2018–2019 Manfred Lotz|
- 2019-08-11 CTAN Update: pkgcheck
- 2019-07-24 CTAN update: pkgcheck
- 2019-07-01 CTAN update: pkgcheck
- 2019-04-01 CTAN Update: pkgcheck
- 2019-02-06 CTAN update: pkgcheck
- 2018-12-27 CTAN Update: pkgcheck
- 2018-12-17 CTAN Update: pkgcheck
- 2018-12-16 New on CTAN: pkgcheck