CTAN update: enumitem
What's new: - New key nosep, replacing nolistsep, which didn't work as documented. - Fixed spacing in inline boxed lists (misplaced \unskip and wrong spacefactor). - Fixed (hopefully) the bug with noitemsep and shortlabels.
This package is located at: http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/enumitem We are supported by TeX Users Groups, please join one of them; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html . Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team, Joachim Schrod
enumitem – Control layout of itemize, enumerate, description
This package provides user control over the layout of the three basic list environments: enumerate, itemize and description. It supersedes both enumerate and mdwlist (providing well-structured replacements for all their funtionality), and in addition provides functions to compute the layout of labels, and to ‘clone’ the standard environments, to create new environments with counters of their own.
|Copyright||2003–2019 Javier Bezos|
|Maintainer||Javier Bezos López|
- 2019-02-05 CTAN Update: enumitem
- 2019-01-15 CTAN update: enumitem
- 2018-12-01 CTAN Update: enumitem
- 2011-08-10 CTAN update: enumitem
- 2011-07-14 CTAN Update: enumitem
- 2011-07-10 CTAN Update: enumitem
- 2011-07-02 CTAN Update: enumitem
- 2011-07-01 CTAN Update: enumitem