CTAN update: kpfonts-otf
* Text fonts: Added 54 glyphs in Latin-ExtendedA range for KpSans fonts. Euro symbol added in Roman, Sans and Mono, option StyleSet=3 to trigger it. Added missing anchors for "dot below" on P, p, p.pc, p.sc, a.sc. HarfBuzz renderer no longer loaded for HBLuaTeX engine, new option "harfbuzz" to force loading it (kpfonts-otf.sty). * Math fonts: Extensible delimiters corrected in KpMath-Sans. Options frenchstyle, partialup and fancyReIm now work as intended.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/kpfonts-otf More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/kpfonts-otf
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
kpfonts-otf – OTF version of the Kp-fonts
This bundle provides OpenType versions of the Type1 Kp-fonts designed by Christophe Caignaert. It is usable with LuaTeX or XeTeX engines only.
It consists of sixteen Text fonts (eight Serif, four Sans-Serif, four Monotype) and six Math fonts.
Serif and Sans-Serif families have small caps available in two sizes (SmallCaps and PetitesCaps), upper and lowercase digits, real superscripts and subscripts; ancient ligatures (ct and st), ancient long-s and a long-tailed capital Q are available via font features.
Math fonts cover all usual symbols including AMS’; a full list of available symbols is provided, see the ‘List of glyphs’.
|Copyright||2020–2023 Daniel Flipo|
- 2023-04-01 CTAN update: kpfonts-otf
- 2023-01-17 CTAN update: kpfonts-otf
- 2022-11-11 CTAN update: kpfonts-otf
- 2021-08-24 CTAN update: kpfonts-otf
- 2021-05-23 CTAN update: kpfonts-otf
- 2021-03-17 CTAN update: kpfonts-otf
- 2021-01-31 CTAN Update: kpfonts-otf
- 2020-06-04 New on CTAN: kpfonts-otf