CTAN update: mandi
This version fixes a problem in the previous version that caused some files to not be properly extracted from the dtx file. It also omits the ins file from the package distribution because it is extracted from the dtx file.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/mandi More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/mandi We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
mandi – Macros for introductory physics and astronomy
The package contains commands for students and teachers of introductory physics. Commands for physical quantities intelligently handle SI units so the user need not do so. There are other features that should make LaTeX easy for introductory physics students.
|Copyright||2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2018 Paul J. Heafner|
|Maintainer||Paul J. Heafner|
- 2019-01-15 CTAN update: mandi
- 2019-01-01 CTAN Update: mandi
- 2018-03-28 CTAN update: mandi
- 2018-01-17 CTAN update: mandi
- 2016-07-02 CTAN update: mandi
- 2016-07-01 CTAN update: mandi
- 2016-03-17 CTAN update: mandi
- 2016-03-09 CTAN update: mandi