CTAN update: pkgcheck
2020-02-07 (2.0.1) - Use the `-a` (convert text files) flag when unzipping the TDS archive - crates update
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/pkgcheck More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/pkgcheck
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
pkgcheck – CTAN package checker
Packages uploaded to CTAN will be checked by the CTAN team before they get installed.
This package provides the pkgckeck command line utility used by CTAN members for carrying out those checks that can be performed in an automated way.
pkgcheck is a 64-bit static Linux binary, and runs out of the box. The only prerequisites are that unzip and pdfinfo be available.
A Windows version is not planned.
|Copyright||2018–2020 Manfred Lotz|
- 2020-11-30 CTAN Update: pkgcheck
- 2020-04-15 CTAN update: pkgcheck
- 2020-02-09 CTAN update: pkgcheck
- 2020-01-18 CTAN update: pkgcheck
- 2019-12-13 CTAN Update: pkgcheck
- 2019-10-02 CTAN update: pkgcheck
- 2019-04-01 CTAN Update: pkgcheck
- 2019-02-06 CTAN update: pkgcheck