CTAN Update: kpfonts-otf
* Massive glyph cleaning: many spurious control points deleted in glyphs for both Math and Text fonts. * Math fonts: metrics (width, italic correction) reviewed; accents ovhook (U+0309), candra (U+0310), vertoverlay (U+202D) added. * Text fonts: added 54 glyphs in Latin-A range (mostly complete now); German capital Eszet (U+1E9E) added, in Petite and Small caps too, feature "StylisticSet=2" added to get SS instead of capital Eszet; kernings before and after quoteright improved; diacritics corrected in KpRoman-LightItalic (some were upright); breaking change: feature "Alternate=1" changed to "StylisticSet=1" as it didn't work with XeTeX.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/kpfonts-otf The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/kpfonts-otf/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
kpfonts-otf – OTF version of the Kp-fonts
This bundle provides OpenType versions of the Type1 Kp-fonts designed by Christophe Caignaert. It is usable with LuaTeX or XeTeX engines only.
It consists of sixteen Text fonts (eight Serif, four Sans-Serif, four Monotype) and five Math fonts.
Serif and Sans-Serif families have small caps available in two sizes (SmallCaps and PetitesCaps), upper and lowercase digits, real superscripts and subscripts; ancient ligatures (ct and st), ancient long-s and a long-tailed capital Q are available via font features.
Math fonts cover all usual symbols including AMS’; a full list of available symbols is provided, see the ‘List of glyphs’.
|Copyright||2020–2021 Daniel Flipo|
- 2021-08-24 CTAN update: kpfonts-otf
- 2021-05-23 CTAN update: kpfonts-otf
- 2021-03-17 CTAN update: kpfonts-otf
- 2021-01-31 CTAN Update: kpfonts-otf
- 2020-11-20 CTAN Update: kpfonts-otf
- 2020-06-04 New on CTAN: kpfonts-otf