CTAN update: kpfonts-otf
1. Text fonts: - Added glyphs U+2010 and U+2011 (hyphens). - Corrected `kpfonts-otf.sty`: option "largesmallcaps" fixed, new weights added (\sbseries, \ltseries, \ebseries), see documentation. - Breaking change: files `*.fontspec` changed so that the default smallcaps are now "Petite" instead of "Small" to match the orignal kpfonts default. 2. Math fonts: - Completed the collection of "squares", "triangles", "diamonds" and "lozenges". - Tuned all "squares", "circles" and "triangles": the smaller ones are centered on the math-axis, larger ones rest on the baseline. - \perp, \bot, \rightangle, \angle, \measuredangle, \sphericalangle shifted up, their bottom rests on the baseline now.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/kpfonts-otf The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/fonts/kpfonts-otf/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
kpfonts-otf – OTF version of the Kp-fonts
This bundle provides OpenType versions of the Type1 Kp-fonts designed by Christophe Caignaert. It is usable with LuaTeX or XeTeX engines only.
It consists of sixteen Text fonts (eight Serif, four Sans-Serif, four Monotype) and five Math fonts.
Serif and Sans-Serif families have small caps available in two sizes (SmallCaps and PetitesCaps), upper and lowercase digits, real superscripts and subscripts; ancient ligatures (ct and st), ancient long-s and a long-tailed capital Q are available via font features.
Math fonts cover all usual symbols including AMS’; a full list of available symbols is provided, see the ‘List of glyphs’.
|Copyright||2020–2021 Daniel Flipo|
- 2021-08-24 CTAN update: kpfonts-otf
- 2021-05-23 CTAN update: kpfonts-otf
- 2021-03-17 CTAN update: kpfonts-otf
- 2021-01-31 CTAN Update: kpfonts-otf
- 2020-11-20 CTAN Update: kpfonts-otf
- 2020-06-04 New on CTAN: kpfonts-otf