CTAN update: ProjLib
Changes since the last version: - module "draft": slightly improve the formatting of the final report for unfinished items - module "theorem": update the German localization accordingly with the package "create-theorem"
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/projlib The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/projlib/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
ProjLib – A collection of facilitative tools
ProjLib is a collection of tools to help you write LaTeX documents. With the main package ProjLib loaded, you no longer need to set up the theorem-like environments, nor to manually configure the appropriate multilingual settings. In addition, a series of auxiliary functionalities are introduced.
|Copyright||2021–2023 Jinwen XU|
- 2023-11-06 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2023-10-01 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2023-09-26 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2023-07-15 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2023-01-07 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2023-01-03 CTAN update: minimalist
- 2023-01-03 CTAN update: ProjLib
- 2022-07-24 CTAN update: ProjLib