CTAN update: pkgcheck
v1.2.0 New feature: checks that path names in the TDS zip archive contain the package name (only exception is a man page path)
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/pkgcheck More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/pkgcheck We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
pkgcheck – CTAN package checker
Packages uploaded to CTAN will be checked by the CTAN team before they get installed.
This package provides the pkgckeck command line utility used by CTAN members for carrying out those checks that can be performed in an automated way.
pkgcheck is a 64-bit static Linux binary, and runs out of the box. The only prerequisites are that unzip and pdfinfo be available.
A Windows version is not planned.
|Copyright||2018–2021 Manfred Lotz|
- 2021-10-04 CTAN update: pkgcheck
- 2020-11-30 CTAN Update: pkgcheck
- 2020-04-15 CTAN update: pkgcheck
- 2020-02-09 CTAN update: pkgcheck
- 2020-01-18 CTAN update: pkgcheck
- 2019-12-13 CTAN Update: pkgcheck
- 2019-10-02 CTAN update: pkgcheck
- 2019-02-06 CTAN update: pkgcheck