CTAN update: glossaries-extra
This release is part of a set of inter-connected releases all dated 2022-10-14: bib2gls v3.0, glossaries v4.50, mfirstuc v2.08 and glossaries-extra v1.49. If you update glossaries-extra, make sure you update glossaries and mfirstuc as well (and bib2gls, if you also use that). Rollback to v1.48 is available. See the CHANGES file for the complete list of new features and bug fixes.
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/glossaries-extra More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/glossaries-extra CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
glossaries-extra – An extension to the glossaries package
This package provides improvements and extra features to the glossaries package. Some of the default glossaries.sty behaviour is changed by glossaries-extra.sty. See the user manual glossaries-extra-manual.pdf for further details.
glossaries-extra.sty requires the glossaries package and, naturally, all packages required by glossaries.sty.
|Copyright||2015–2022 Nicola Talbot|
- 2022-11-10 CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- 2022-10-20 CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- 2021-11-24 CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- 2021-11-05 CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- 2021-09-24 CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- 2020-04-02 CTAN Update: glossaries-extra
- 2020-02-29 CTAN Update: glossaries-extra
- 2020-02-15 CTAN update: glossaries-extra