zhspacing – Spacing for mixed CJK-English documents in XeTeX
The package manages spacing in a CJK document; between consecutive Chinese letters, spaces are ignored, but a consistent space is inserted between Chinese text and English (or mathematics).
The package may be used by any document format under XeTeX.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as zhspacing|
|MiKTeX as zhspacing|
support for typesetting Chinese languages
extra language ‘drivers’ for existing multilingual packages
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (179.5k).
- 2012-03-14 CTAN Update: zhspacing
- 2009-07-20 CTAN update: zhspacing package
- 2009-07-05 CTAN has a new package: zhspacing
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- resumecls: Typeset a resume both in English and Chinese
- xesearch: A string finder for XeTeX
- lithuanian-babel: Babel support for documents written in Lithuanian
- betababel: Insert ancient greek text coded in Beta Code