xetex-devanagari – XeTeX input map for Unicode Devanagari
The package provides a map for use with Jonathan Kew’s TECkit, to translate Devanagari (encoded according to the Harvard/Kyoto convention) to Unicode (range 0900-097F).
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as xetex-devanagari|
|MiKTeX as xetex-devanagari|
input encoding support for TeX engines
XeTeX, material supporting it, and packages requiring it
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (17.5k).
- 2014-06-19 CTAN update: xetex-devanagari
- 2011-07-23 CTAN Update: xetex-devanagari
- 2011-05-06 CTAN Update: xetex-devanagari
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- zhspacing: Spacing for mixed CJK-English documents in XeTeX
- interchar: Managing character class schemes in XeTeX
- codepage: Support for variant code pages
- newunicodechar: Definitions of the meaning of Unicode characters