zhmetrics – TFM subfont files for using Chinese fonts in 8-bit TeX
These are metrics to use existing Chinese TrueType fonts in workflows that use LaTeX & dvipdfmx, or pdfLaTeX. The fonts themselves are not included in the package.
Six font families are supported: kai, song, lishu, fangsong, youyuan and hei. Two encodings (GBK and UTF-8) are supported.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as zhmetrics|
|MiKTeX as zhmetrics|
support for typesetting Chinese languages
fonts for far eastern languages (Chinese, Japanese and Korean)
font selection, mapping, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.2M).
- 2009-10-14 CTAN update: zhmetrics
- 2009-09-19 CTAN update: zhmetrics
- 2009-07-25 CTAN package change: zhmetrics
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cjk: CJK language support
- fandol: Four basic fonts for Chinese typesetting
- arphic: Arphic (Chinese) font packages
- japanese-otf: Advanced font selection for platex and its friends