winshell – A MS-Windows32 user interface for TeX
WinShell is a free multilingual integrated development environment (IDE) for LaTeX and TeX. The program includes a text editor, syntax highlighting, project management, spell checking, a table wizard, BibTeX support, Unicode support, different toolbars, user configuration options and it is portable (e.g., on an USB drive). It is not a LaTeX system; an additional LaTeX package is required.
Supported languages are Brazilian Portuguese, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, Galician, German, Hungarian, Italian, Mexico Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spain Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
|License||No Source Available|
|Maintainer||Ingo H. de Boer
integrated development environments
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (9.5M).
- 2010-03-04 CTAN Update: winshell
- 2008-12-16 CTAN Update: WinShell 3.3
- 2007-05-21 dante.ctan.org upload: WinShell 3.2
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- texshell32: A free TeXShell for MS-Windows 95 and NT
- winedt: MS-Windows shell and editor for TeX
- texed: A TeX shell for OS/2
- latexwide: Multifunctional editor for LaTeX