texshell32 – A free TeXShell for MS-Windows 95 and NT
- All files kept in own directory (no extra DLLs that mess up your system directory);
- Syntax highlighting for TeX commands;
- External programs freely definable;
- Support for dviwin’s line specials;
- Predefined templates and dialogs that assist you in editing text or create new documents;
- User defined templates that can even embrace an existing text;
- Dialog for inserting images (works with dviwin only);
- Images can be opened directly from the texshell.
Furthermore, the system is a small one.
|License||GNU General Public License|
integrated development environments|
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- eddi4tex: Editor and shell for DOS and OS/2
- texed: A TeX shell for OS/2
- ktexshell: Graphical frontend to TeX
- yandy: TUG release of Y and Y’s TeX distribution