tikz-3dplot – Coordinate transformation styles for 3d plotting in TikZ
The package provides straightforward ways to define three-dimensional coordinate frames through which to plot in TikZ. The user can specify the orientation of the main coordinate frame, and use standard TikZ commands and coordinates to render their tikzfigure. A secondary coordinate frame is provided to allow rotations and translations with respect to the main coordinate frame. In addition, the package can also handle plotting user-specified functions in spherical polar coordinates, where both the radius and fill color can be expressed as parametric functions of polar angles.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as tikz-3dplot|
|MiKTeX as tikz-3dplot|
graphics with 3-dimensional output
graphics (typesetting actual pictures)
package uses PGF-TikZ
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (403.1k).
- 2012-01-11 CTAN update: tikz-3dplot
- 2011-02-28 CTAN Package update: tikz-3dplot
- 2010-01-18 CTAN has a new package: tikz-3dplot
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-3dplot: Draw 3D objects in parallel projection, using PSTricks
- sa-tikz: TikZ library to draw switching architectures
- setdeck: Typeset cards for Set
- blochsphere: Draw pseudo-3D diagrams of Bloch spheres