sa-tikz – TikZ library to draw switching architectures
The package provides a library that offers an easy way to draw switching architectures and to customize their aspect.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as sa-tikz|
|MiKTeX as sa-tikz|
typeset computer network concepts
graphics (typesetting actual pictures)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (885.4k).
- 2014-01-30 CTAN update: sa-tikz
- 2013-09-29 CTAN Update: sa-tikz
- 2013-01-07 New on CTAN: sa-tikz (delayed announcement)
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tikz-optics: A library for drawing optical setups with TikZ
- reotex: Draw Reo Channels and Circuits
- setdeck: Typeset cards for Set
- blochsphere: Draw pseudo-3D diagrams of Bloch spheres