sa-tikz – TikZ library to draw switching architectures
The package provides a library that offers an easy way to draw switching architectures and to customize their aspect.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as sa-tikz|
|MiKTeX as sa-tikz|
typeset computer network concepts
graphics (typesetting actual pictures)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (885.4k).
- 2014-01-30 CTAN update: sa-tikz
- 2013-09-29 CTAN Update: sa-tikz
- 2013-01-07 New on CTAN: sa-tikz (delayed announcement)
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tikz-3dplot: Coordinate transformation styles for 3d plotting in TikZ
- tkz-linknodes: Link nodes in mathematical environments
- tikz-page: Small macro to help building nice and complex layout materials
- makeshape: Declare new PGF shapes