stfloats – Commands to control the presentation of floats
The stfloats package provides:
- commands to control \baselineskip, that actually permit stretch and shrink, allowing a different value for use within floats;
- commands to control whether footnotes will appear above (as standard) or below a bottom float;
- a command that declares that double floats should be placed at the bottom (rather than the top) of a page.
The package is part of the sttools bundle.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (984.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- floatpag: Different pagestyles on float pages
- float: Improved interface for floating objects
- topfloat: Move floats to the top of the page
- here: Emulation of obsolete package for "here" floats