bigfoot – Footnotes for critical editions
The package aims to provide a ‘one-stop’ solution to requirements for footnotes. It offers:
- Multiple footnote apparatus superior to that of manyfoot
- Footnotes can be formatted in separate paragraphs, or be run into a single paragraph (this choice may be selected per footnote series);
- Things you might have expected (such as \verb-like material in footnotes, and colour selections over page breaks) now work.
Note that the majority of the bigfoot package's interface is identical to that of manyfoot; users should seek information from that package's documentation.
|License||GNU General Public License, version 2|
|Copyright||2004–2015 David Kastrup|
|Contained in||TeX Live as bigfoot|
|MiKTeX as bigfoot|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (823.9k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fnpara: Footnotes in paragraphs
- ftnxtra: Extend the applicability of the \footnote command
- savefnmark: Save name of the footnote mark for reuse
- edfnotes: Critical annotations to footnotes with ednotes