realscripts – Access OpenType subscript and superscript glyphs
This small package replaces \textsuperscript and \textsubscript commands by equivalent commands that use OpenType font features to access appropriate glyphs if possible.
The package also patches LaTeX’s default footnote command to use this new \textsuperscript for footnote symbols.
The package requires fontspec running on either XeLaTeX or LuaLaTeX.
The package holds functions that were once parts of the xltxtra package, which now loads realscripts by default.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2010–2016 Will Robertson
|Contained in||TeX Live as realscripts|
|MiKTeX as realscripts|
use of opentype font features
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (106.4k).
- 2010-10-01 CTAN update: realscripts
- 2010-09-19 ctan update: realscripts
- 2010-08-05 New CTAN package: realscripts
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fixmath: Make maths comply with ISO 31-0:1992 to ISO 31-13:1992
- maple: Styles and examples for the MAPLE newsletter
- uwthesis: University of Washington thesis class
- manuscript: Emulate look of a document typed on a typewriter