probsoln – Generate problem sheets and their solution sheets
The package is designed for lecturers who have to generate new problem sheets for their students on a regular basis (e.g. yearly) by randomly selecting a specified number of problems defined in another file.
The package allows you easily to generate a new problem sheet that is different from the previous year, thus alleviating the temptation of students to seek out the previous year's students and checking out their answers. The solutions to the problems can be defined along with the problem, making it easy to generate the solution sheet from the same source code; problems may be reused within a document, so that solutions may appear in a different section of the same document as the problems they cover.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2011 Nicola Talbot
|Contained in||TeX Live as probsoln|
|MiKTeX as probsoln|
exercises, problems for solution, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (823.2k).
- 2013-03-14 CTAN update: probsoln
- 2012-01-14 CTAN update: probsoln
- 2011-08-22 CTAN package update: probsoln
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- exsol: Exercises and solutions from the same source, into a book
- arbeit: Typeset classwork exercises
- ans: Answers and solutions, for LaTeX 2.09
- aro-bend: Exercises in TeX, with answers