exsol – Exercises and solutions from the same source, into a book
This package provides macros to allow for embedding exercises and solutions in the LaTeX source of an instructional text (e.g., a book or a course text) while generating the following separate documents:
- your original text that only contains the exercises, and
- a solution book that contains only the solutions to the exercises (optionally, the exercises themselves can also be copied to the solution book).
The exercise data are generated when running LaTeX on your document; the first run also writes the solutions to a secondary file that may be included in a simple document harness, may be processed by LaTeX, to generate a nice solution book.
The code of the package was derived (in large part) from fancyvrb.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2012–2016 Walter Daems
|Contained in||TeX Live as exsol|
|MiKTeX as exsol|
exercises, problems for solution, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (662.7k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- uebungsblatt: A LaTeX class for writing exercise sheets
- exerquiz: Environments for defining exercises and quizzes
- mafr: Mathematics in accord with French usage
- ans: Answers and solutions, for LaTeX 2.09