platex-tools – pLaTeX standard tools bundle
This bundle is an extended version of the latex-tools bundle developed by the LaTeX team, mainly intended to support pLaTeX2ε and upLaTeX2ε. Currently patches for the latex-tools bundle and Martin Schröder's ms bundle are included.
It also contains the package bounddvi, which sets the papersize special in DVI files and can be used in both vertical and horizontal writing directions.
Simplified BSD License
|Copyright||2016 Hironobu Yamashita
|Contained in||TeX Live as platex-tools|
a collection of packages
support for typesetting Japanese
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (469.1k).
- 2016-12-29 CTAN Update: platex-tools
- 2016-10-26 CTAN update: platex-tools
- 2016-10-16 New on CTAN: platex-tools
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bxcjkjatype: Typeset Japanese with pdfLaTeX and CJK
- pxjahyper: Hyperref support for pLaTeX
- zxjatype: Standard conforming typesetting of Japanese, for XeLaTeX
- jfontmaps: Font maps and configuration tools for Japanese fonts