paralist – Enumerate and itemize within paragraphs
Provides enumerate and itemize environments that can be used within paragraphs to format the items either as running text or as separate paragraphs with a preceding number or symbol.
Also provides compacted versions of enumerate and itemize.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||1998–2015 Bernd Schandl
|Contained in||TeX Live as paralist|
|MiKTeX as paralist|
list: items bulleted
list: items enumerated
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (220.8k).
- 2016-08-08 CTAN update: paralist
- 2016-01-01 CTAN update: paralist
- 2013-06-14 CTAN Update: paralist
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- etaremune: Reverse-counting enumerate environment
- outline: List environment for making outlines
- multenum: Multi-column enumerated lists
- tablists: Tabulated lists of short items