asciilist – Environments AsciiList and AsciiDocList for prototyping nested lists in LaTeX
The asciilist provides the environments AsciiList and AsciiDocList, which enable quickly typesetting nested lists in LaTeX without having to type individual item macros or opening/closing list environments.
The package provides auxiliary functionality for loading such lists from files and provides macros for configuring the use of the list environments and the appearance of the typeset results.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
|Copyright||2014–2016 Richard Gay
|Contained in||TeX Live as asciilist|
|MiKTeX as asciilist|
list: items bulleted
list: items described
list: items enumerated
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (386.9k).
- 2016-05-16 CTAN Update: asciilist
- 2016-03-07 CTAN Update: asciilist
- 2016-02-28 CTAN update: asciilist
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- multenum: Multi-column enumerated lists
- outline: List environment for making outlines
- tasks: Horizontally columned lists
- deflist: A variation on the description environment