mmtools – Multiple master fonts tools
Two tools for working with multiple master fonts:
- mmafm creates an AFM by interpolation from a multiple master font's metrics; and
- mmpfb creates a "normal" PFB font by interpolation from a multiple master font.
The contents of this bundle are now distributed as part of the lcdf-typetools bundle.
|License||GNU General Public License|
process fonts for use with TeX (includes installation)|
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- freetype: A full-featured font rasterizer library
- mathinst: Merge font families to create mathematical font sets
- otfinst: Install OpenType fonts for use in TeX/LaTeX systems
- pf2afm: AFM generator for Adobe Type 1 fonts