vplutils – Manipulate (virtual) property lists
The first two of a planned suite of tools, these are Perl
– makevpl, which merges PL and VPL files, creating a VPL file, and
– spacevpl, which alters the spacing in a PL or VPL file.
|License||Free license not otherwise listed, or more than one free license applies|
process fonts for use with TeX (includes installation)|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (31.9k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mm: A jiffy Multiple Master tool
- pbmtogf: Convert PBM images to GF font files
- qdtexvpl: Quick and dirty virtual font creation
- vfinst: Virtual font installation support