luainputenc – Replacing inputenc for use in LuaTeX
LuaTeX operates by default in UTF-8 input; thus LaTeX documents that need 8-bit character-sets need special treatment. (In fact, LaTeX documents using UTF-8 with “traditional” — 256-glyph — fonts also need support from this package.)
The package, therefore, replaces the LaTeX standard inputenc for use under LuaTeX. With a current LuaTeX,the package has the same behaviour with LuaTeX as inputenc has under pdfTeX.
|License||Public Domain Software|
|Maintainer||Élie Roux (inactive)
Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as luainputenc|
|MiKTeX as luainputenc|
input encoding support for TeX engines
LuaTeX and packages that require it
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (406.4k).
- 2010-11-19 CTAN update: luainputenc
- 2010-02-13 CTAN update: luainputenc
- 2009-04-27 CTAN has a new package: luainputenc
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- luasseq: Drawing spectral sequences in LuaLaTeX
- selnolig: Selectively disable typographic ligatures
- luahyphenrules: Loading patterns in LuaLaTeX with language.dat
- luaindex: Create index using LuaLaTeX