libris – Libris ADF fonts, with LaTeX support
LibrisADF is a sans-serif family designed to mimic Lydian.
The bundle includes:
- fonts, in Adobe Type 1, TrueType and OpenType formats, and
- LaTeX support macros, for use with the Type 1 versions of the fonts. The LaTeX macros depend on the nfssext-cfr bundle.
GPL licensing applies the fonts themselves; the support macros are distributed under LPPL licensing.
|License||GNU General Public License|
Clea F. Rees
|Contained in||TeX Live as libris|
|MiKTeX as libris|
metrics, macro incantations and other font support
font available in Adobe Type 1 format
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (843.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mathdesign: Mathematical fonts to fit with particular text fonts
- type1ec: Permit EC, TC and LH fonts at arbitrary sizes
- libertine: Use of Linux Libertine and Biolinum fonts with LaTeX
- rosario: Using the free Rosario fonts with LaTeX