mathdesign – Mathematical fonts to fit with particular text fonts
The Math Design project offers free mathematical fonts that match with existing text fonts.
To date, three free font families are available: Adobe Utopia, URW Garamond and Bitstream Charter. Three commercial fonts are also supported: Adobe Garamond Pro, Adobe UtopiaStd and ITC Charter.
Mathdesign covers the whole LaTeX glyph set, including AMS symbols and some extra. Both roman and bold versions of these symbols can be used. Moreover you can choose between three greek fonts (two of them created by the Greek Font Society).
|License||GNU General Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as mathdesign|
|MiKTeX as mathdesign|
fonts for use in mathematics
metrics, macro incantations and other support for maths fonts
font available in Adobe Type 1 format
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (6.6M).
- 2013-06-20 CTAN Update: mathdesign
- 2012-10-03 CTAN Update: mathdesign
- 2005-04-16 CTAN package update: Math Design fonts
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- belleek: Free replacement for basic MathTime fonts
- ulsy-ps: Extra mathematical characters in Adobe Type 1 format
- libris: Libris ADF fonts, with LaTeX support
- mathtime-metrics: MathTime AFM files