latexindent – Indent a LaTeX document, highlighting the programming structure
The Perl script (also available as a windows executable) processes a LaTeX file, indenting parts so as to highlight the structure for the reader.
|License||GNU General Public License, version 3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as latexindent|
|MiKTeX as latexindent|
improve the appearance of LaTeX code
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.2M).
- 2016-10-28 CTAN Update: latexindent
- 2015-04-20 CTAN Update: latexindent
- 2014-12-06 CTAN update: latexindent
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dtxgallery: A small collection of minimal DTX examples
- metapost-examples: Example drawings using METAPOST
- basix: A BASIC interpreter written in TeX
- download: Allow LaTeX to download files using an external process