latexindent – Indent a LaTeX document, highlighting the programming structure
The Perl script (also available as a windows executable) processes a LaTeX file, indenting parts so as to highlight the structure for the reader.
GNU General Public License, version 3
|Contained in||TeX Live as latexindent|
|MiKTeX as latexindent|
improve the appearance of LaTeX code
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.6M).
- 2017-02-24 CTAN Update: latexindent
- 2016-10-28 CTAN Update: latexindent
- 2015-04-20 CTAN Update: latexindent
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- latex-papersize: Calculate LaTeX settings for any font and paper size
- metapost-examples: Example drawings using METAPOST
- bibtex-test: BibTeX testing files
- basix: A BASIC interpreter written in TeX