latexdiff – Determine and mark up significant differences between LaTeX files
Latexdiff is a Perl script for visual mark up and revision of significant differences between two LaTeX files. Various options are available for visual markup using standard LaTeX packages such as color. Changes not directly affecting visible text, for example in formatting commands, are still marked in the LaTeX source. A rudimentary revision facilility is provided by another Perl script, latexrevise, which accepts or rejects all changes. Manual editing of the difference file can be used to override this default behaviour and accept or reject selected changes only.
|License||GNU General Public License, version 3|
|Copyright||2004–2016 F J Tilmann
|Contained in||TeX Live as latexdiff|
|MiKTeX as latexdiff|
support for keeping track of document development
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (471.7k).
- 2016-08-20 CTAN update: latexdiff
- 2015-04-16 CTAN Update: latexdiff
- 2012-12-18 CTAN Update: latexdiff
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- texdepend: Find dependencies in a LaTeX file
- texdeps: Find the dependencies of a (La)TeX file
- autoconf: Autoconf macros to test for the presence of LaTeX
- texfot: Filter clutter from the output of a TeX run