ifdraft – Detect “draft” and “final” class options
The package defines commands that switch according to the prevailing ‘draft’ or ‘final’ options; each command takes two arguments, the first for the ‘true’, the second for the ‘false’ case. Commands are:
- \ifdraft determines whether we're operating in draft (‘true’) or final mode;
- \ifoptiondraft determines whether a ‘draft’ option has been given; and
- \ifoptionfinal determines whether a ‘final’ option has been given.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as oberdiek|
|MiKTeX as oberdiek|
examine the TeX programming environment|
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ifpdf: Provides the \ifpdf conditional
- ifvtex: Detects use of VTeX and its facilities
- ifplatform: Conditionals to test which platform is being used
- atenddvi: Provides the \AtEndDvi command