filemod – Provide file modification times, and compare them
The package provides macros to read and compare the modification dates of files. The files may be .tex files, images or other files (as long as they can be found by LaTeX). It uses the \pdffilemoddate primitive of pdfLaTeX to find the file modification date as PDF date string, parses the string and returns the value to the user. The package will also work for DVI output with recent versions of the LaTeX compiler which uses pdfLaTeX in DVI mode. The functionality is provided by purely expandable macros or by faster but non-expandable ones.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as filemod|
|MiKTeX as filemod|
document development tools
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (275.7k).
- 2011-09-19 CTAN Update: filemod
- 2011-03-27 CTAN Update: filemod
- 2011-03-23 CTAN has a new package: filemod
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fink: The LaTeX2ε File Name Keeper
- mversion: Keeping track of document versions
- pointruler: 12" Ruler containing Points and Inches
- fourproject: Analyse and display the structure of a TeX document