featpost – METAPOST macros for 3D
These macros allow the production of three-dimensional schemes containing: angles, circles, cylinders, cones and spheres, among other things.
|License||GNU General Public License|
|Maintainer||Luís Nobre Gonçalves
|Contained in||TeX Live as featpost|
|MiKTeX as featpost|
graphics with 3-dimensional output
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (19.2M).
- 2012-04-16 CTAN Update: featpost
- 2011-11-12 CTAN Update: featpost
- 2004-12-09 CTAN update: FeatPost 0.6.2
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- m3d: Extension of plain METAPOST for 3D graphics
- cmarrows: METAPOST arrows and braces in the Computer Modern style
- splines: METAPOST macros for drawing cubic spline interpolants
- txp: Draw text along a path