fancyslides – Custom presentation class built upon LaTeX Beamer
This class is prepared for short presentations with a modern look & feel. It offers the following features:
- custom background for each slide,
- predefined types of slides,
- simplified commands (e.g. for starting and ending slide).
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as fancyslides|
|MiKTeX as fancyslides|
alternative LaTeX class(es)
slides, beamers, handouts, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.8M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- foiltex: A LaTeX2ε class for overhead transparencies
- beamer: A LaTeX class for producing presentations and slides
- slides: Class for creating slides
- guitbeamer: Beamer-based class for GuIT presentations