powerdot – A presentation class
Powerdot is a presentation class for LaTeX that allows for the quick and easy development of professional presentations. It comes with many tools that enhance presentations and aid the presenter. Examples are automatic overlays, personal notes and a handout mode. To view a presentation, DVI, PS or PDF output can be used. A powerful template system is available to easily develop new styles. A LyX layout file is provided.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2005–2015 Hendri Adriaens
Chris Ellison (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as powerdot|
|MiKTeX as powerdot|
slides, beamers, handouts, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.0M).
- 2015-12-01 CTAN update: powerdot
- 2014-01-02 CTAN Update: powerdot
- 2012-03-13 CTAN update: powerdot
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- seminar: Make overhead slides
- talk: A LaTeX class for presentations
- overlays: Incremental slides
- beameraudience: Assembling beamer frames according to audience