Exam design – LaTeX class for typesetting exams
This bundle provides a class examdesign. The class provides several features useful for designing tests or question sets:
- it allows for explicit markup of questions and answers;
- the class will, at the user’s request, automatically generate answer keys;
- multiple versions of the same test can be generated automatically, with the ordering of questions within each section randomly permuted so as to minimize cheating;
- the generated answer keys can be constructed either with or without the questions included;
- environments are provided to assist in constructing the most common types of test question: matching, true/false, multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, and short answer/essay questions.
|License||GNU General Public License|
|Copyright||1997-2001 Jason Alexander|
|Contained in||TeXLive as examdesign|
|MiKTeX as examdesign|
exams, quizzes, etc.|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (412.1k).